top of page

Second Opinion

Getting a Second Opinion from an experienced attorney will help you be more informed and confident about your case. It empowers you to move toward better outcomes with greater peace of mind. 


If you are unsure of the handling of your current case and would like to get a second opinion, call Attorney Ron Nolan at 661-964-0441 for a free initial consultation.

bottom of page